Your neighbourhood team are dedicated to working with you and other agencies to provide you with cleaner, greener and safer neighbourhoods. Each local area has a dedicated Neighbourhood Services Advisor. To find out who is looking after your local area and how to contact them please go to your neighbourhood team page.
We are always out and about visiting residents and looking out for issues that may be affecting you, your neighbours or your community. The kind of things we look out for include:
- abandoned cars
- tenancy breaches such as untidy gardens
- damage due to vandalism
- the standard of grounds maintenance
- communal repairs that may be needed
We also have regular neighbourhood walkabouts which we like residents to join us on so we understand the problems affecting you. If you would like to come along please go to our estate inspections page to see when the next one is taking place in your local area.
Your Neighbourhood Services Advisor can provide advice on the following:
- your tenancy agreement or lease - rights and responsibilities for you and for us
- how to request changes to your tenancy agreement or lease, such as adding a new partner or if someone passes away
- what to do if you are experiencing problems with your neighbours or anti-social behaviour in your neighbourhood
- the help available if you are experiencing domestic abuse, hate crime or harassment
- your options for moving home, including how we can help you to downsize to a smaller home
- how to report someone abandoning or subletting their home and how we will deal with it
- what to do if you would like to make improvements or alterations to your home
- other agencies or colleagues that may be able to help you if you are experiencing difficulties (such as looking after your home or paying your rent)
- how you can get involved with resident associations, groups or forums that help shape our services to you
- how we can work together to make improvements to your community or neighbourhood
- events or projects that we are working on in your area
- what other residents think about your local area and the services we offer
Please click on the links above or go to our Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more.
This is not exhaustive list so e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if there is something you think we may be able to help you with; if we can’t help we may know who can!