We’re hitting the road in August to ensure you’ve expert help to manage Universal Credit changes.
From September, if you claim benefits and your situation changes you’ll have to apply for Universal Credit. This new system replaces current benefits, and brings them into one monthly payment. Some people will receive more under the system, and some less. This change only applies to people of working age.
It is important you know which you fall into, and also that you prepare now to ensure a smooth transition.
We’ll have partners on hand, and experts who can help ensure your application is processed as quickly as possible. You are welcome to bring your children.
Come along and see us at:
– Kingsway Meadow Centre, Teignmouth, on Thursday 2 August, 11am until 2pm
– Buckland Community Centre on Friday 10 August, 12:30pm until 3:30pm
– Buckfastleigh Town Hall on Thurday 16 August, 11am until 2pm
– Heathfield Children’s Centre on Friday 17 August 2018, 11am until 2pm
– Newton Abbot Library on Thursday 23 August 2018, 12:30pm until 3:30pm.
If you can’t make a session, let us know. If there’s enough interest, we’ll run some Facebook live events or extra dates in your area. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org