Location: Newton Abbot
What are we looking for?
You’ll be the face of Templer Homebuild carrying out maintenance activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking an experienced Multi-Trade Operative to join our team undertaking response, minor works and void works in the Newton Abbot area.
You will need:
• To have an NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in a core trade or time served experience
• To have a skill set that includes Carpentry and Plumbing
• To be able to work well as part of a team and also on your own
If you have the following, even better:
• An Asbestos Awareness Certificate
• Previous experience working on response contracts
• Tiling and Decorating experience
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
• Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
• The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
• Pension contributions
• 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Industry sick pay
• Transport provided
• Regular training and performance reviews
Who we are
We are a new and exciting venture, with the security and stability of working in partnership within one of the UK’s leading property services companies, delivering Response/ Voids, Planned works and Cyclical Painting to our client. We owe our quality of service to our people and for this, we can offer a rewarding and varied career.
We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential.
To apply please send CV to: email@example.com
Please do not apply for this vacancy through the Teign Housing website – this vacancy is being managed by Templer HomeBuild and you must apply via the method listed above.