Templer Homebuild are a property services contractor with a difference, working as one team with Ian Williams and Teign Housing, bridging that client and contractor gap.
Due to an increase in works we seek skilled Painters and Decorators to complete a fixed-term 6-month contract to excellent quality standards. You will be painting internally and externally residential properties across the Teignbridge area.
The benefits of working for Templer HomeBuild Ltd:
Being recognised as a rewarding employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
• Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week
• The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus schemes
• Flexible working opportunities are important; therefore, we can consider a variety of alternative working patterns
• Travel allowance
Duties and responsibilities of a Painter & Decorator:
• Complete paint work either alone or as part of team to realistic output targets, measured on a daily and weekly basis
• Prepare, rub down, paint and finish the internal and externals of residential properties including houses, flats and communal areas
• Flexible to work across our void and responsive maintence team; working in vacant and tenanted properties always considering customers possessions and health & safety
Expectations of the successfully appointed Painter and Decorator :
• Qualified to an NVQ 2 level, or similar professional body in Painting and Decorating
• A professional, customer focused, and flexible attitude towards work and able to work as part of a team
• Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Painter role.
Additional benefits include:
• Pension contributions
• Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
• Preferred company supplier trade discounts
• We are proud to work with EAP, (Employee Assistance Programme) to support your health and wellbeing
If you think you think you have what it takes to become our next Painter and Decorator please apply via the templer homebuild website (www.templerhomebuild.co.uk)
About Templer HomeBuild Ltd
We are an exciting venture, with the security and stability of being a subsidiary within one of the UK’s leading property services companies (Ian Williams Ltd), delivering Response/ Voids, Planned works and Cyclical Painting to our client. We owe our quality of service to our people and for this, we can offer a rewarding and varied career.
As an employee of Templer Homebuild and a part of Ian Williams Ltd you’ll share in our success, which is why we offer a realistic and achievable performance reward bonus scheme.
Invest the time in us by viewing www.ianwilliams.co.uk and we look forward to investing in you.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd and Templer Homebuild Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer; therefore, applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.