Our Neighbourhood Services Advisors & Independent Living Advisors regularly inspect our estates and complete an Inspection Log for each site when they visit. We take responsibility for ensuring that any issues are followed up and repairs completed quickly and effectively.
The inspections will look at things like:
• Health and Safety issues in the neighbourhood
• Repairs in communal areas that haven’t already been reported
• Abandoned or illegally parked vehicles
• Litter, bin stores and fly-tipping
• Grass cutting, landscaping and other estate services
• Highlighting Tenants’ responsibilities such as untidy gardens
Each month we measure how many estates we have inspected and how many actions have been raised. We then monitor the actions raised to ensure that they do not remain outstanding.