We have had to suspend all non-emergency repairs. This is to help keep you and your household safe, by minimising the contact you have within people outside your immediate family.
This list covers the repairs we will continue to provide. Emergency repairs are normally defects that put the health and safety or security of the customer, or a third party, at immediate risk. Emergency repairs may also be carried out if the structure of the building is at risk.
When we complete emergency repairs, we have added in extra safety steps to help keep you and our operative safe.
Emergency repairs include:
• Total loss of water
• Burst water main
• Severe storm damage
• Total loss of electricity supply
• Major fault with the electricity supply
• Unsafe electrical fittings
• Breaches of security to outside doors and windows
• Total loss of gas supply
• Gas leak
• Blocked flue
• Blocked main drains, soil pipe or only toilet
• No hot water
• Loss of entire heating provision in cold weather (or 31 October – 1 May) or if you are elderly, disabled, chronically sick, or if you have children under five years old
• Serious roof leaks and other major structural failures
• Failure of lift
• Failure of warden alarm or call system
• Fire damage
• Offensive graffiti.