Templer Homebuild seek a qualified Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to join our high performing compliance team in Newton Abbot. You will be working within residential properties through out Teignbridge carrying out essential testing and inspection work.
We want to hear from likeminded individuals who truly care about improving people’s safety, homes, and lives.
The Electrical Qualifying Supervisor role:
- Complete on-going electrical testing (EICRs)
- As an EQS you will also be responsible for checking and signing off electrical certification carried out by the other electricians as well as notifying building control of any new installation works.
- Carrying out post inspections on works that have been carried out, completing site visits with the electricians
- You may also get involved with our other work streams; this may include:
- Planned works – Electrical installations for new kitchens & bathrooms
- Voids – Repairs, rewire, testing and general upgrade works of void properties before they are re-let.
- Carry out reactive response maintenance works such as electrical repair, maintenance, and breakdowns
What will you bring as an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor?
- Qualified to an NVQ level 3 Electrical Installation
- 2391 – Testing and Inspection (or equivalent)
- 2382 Bs7671 – 18th Edition wiring regulations
- Exceptional, professional, and friendly customer service skills whilst working in customer facing environments; in people’s homes and communal areas.
- Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Electrical Qualifying Supervisor role, with use of a company van and fuel card
To apply, please send your CV, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the opportunity, contact the Recruitment team on 01454 328000