Templer HomeBuild Ltd.
We are currently looking for an experienced Multi Trade Carpenter to be a part of our successful Asset Management/ Response Maintenance Business based in Newton Abbot.
The team specialise in day-to-day repairs and maintenance, and the refurbishment of void properties for Teign Housing and we are specifically looking for likeminded individuals who care about improving people homes.
The Multi Trade Carpenter role:
• Successfully complete residential repairs and maintenance jobs within the day-to-day response team, completing an average of six jobs a day. Jobs are administered via a PDA and updated daily by our planning/scheduling team.
• Typical jobs will include fixing doors, skirtings, kitchen and bathrooms (primarily carpentry based), plastering, tiling and painting.
• Occasionally undertake first and second fix joinery in void (untenanted) properties as part of the refurbishment programme, as well as complete basic plumbing, patch plastering and floor laying tasks.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills when working in a customer facing environment, within occupied properties
What will you bring as a Multi Trade Carpenter?
• Qualified to an NVQ 2 level in Carpentry & Joinery, or similar professional body (eg. City & Guilds)
• Demonstrable previous experience of working as a Multi Trader in residential based settings, specifically with basic plastering skills
• Motivated in your approach to work, and able to work to individual and team output targets
• Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Multi Trade Carpenter role, with use of a company van and fuel card.
To apply, please send your CV, by email to: email@example.com
To find out more about the opportunity, contact the Recruitment team on 01454 328000